twitter widget

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I aspire.....

The first time i aspire to achieve something was about 16 to 18 years back and may be it was an unconscious desire, but it was the first one of my life, where i got promoted in LKG and i desire to have good marks in UKG. It might be a childish desire, but in that dream all the efforts were going to be mine. Well, after that i had had very good marks.
Now, i aspire to stood first in my class, and that aspire of mine to be fulfilled required the efforts of mine, intelligence of mine and decision taking capability of mine or in short you can say the success of that dream all depends of me. And this time too i succeed.
Then came the eighth standard, i aspire to get highest among all the sections of my standard. Now, came the time to do hard work and more dedication to my studies. I had quit sports to complete my this desire too. And again all the hard work of mine paid me.
That was the tenth standard and i was too addicted to aspire and achieve all that i wanted. That time it was tenth board examination, and i aspired to get the highest ever achieved by anyone from my school up to that time. I worked hard, but somewhere in mind i was too much confident in achieving the same and not worked harder. Every time i committed some mistake in the paper, i just satisfied myself with the answer of mine. And finally after the results, there were almost five ahead of me in my own batch. I failed but still it was all fault of mine.
The journey started once again after that with the road of "aspire" going through IIT, A good job to the IIM. And all the time, it is just me who is going to decide tha fate of my "aspire".
But then came the blunder, this time i aspire to have my girlfriend (from 7th standard)my soulmate. And this time too, i am trying my best riding on the results of IIT, IIM along with a very good job; i aspire to achieve the social malpractice of casteism. But this time, i failed to recognize that the fate of this aspire of mine is not in the hands of mine, neither it's in the hands of mine efforts, hard work and all my achievements so far. Rather it's in the hands of that generation for whom caste and creed comes before life, for whom education is a medium of spreading the effects of casteism. This time i forget that "Aspire is life but only upto then when the fate of that aspire all is in your hand". This time i come in conflict with the society with my family with my dear ones with my childhood heroes but i never aspire to have a clash with these heroes of my life. You can say academically i achieved a lot or infact that for which more than half of today's youth of india aspire but in life i am in conflict with that society (which aspires to achieve what i am having) and with those parents (who aspire that their son will achieve that what i have already achieved). And the irony of my life is "I am still called SUCCESSFULL".

3 comments:

  1. Wait for another 2 years. I hope everything will change once u r set in ur professional life.
    All the best....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for the best.....btw thanx for wishes

    ReplyDelete